Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paris Hilton Won’t Appeal, Will Tell People to Care About Iraq War


Paris Hilton Wont Appeal, Will Tell People to Care About Iraq War



Paris Hilton issued a statement yesterday saying she wont file an appeal and intends to serve out the remainder of her jail sentence. Bound for Jail Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done, she said. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and [...]
http://timepassnews.com/2008/08/01/paris-hilton-wont-appeal-will-tell-people-to-care-about-iraq-war/

Dynamo - River of No Return



Dynamo - River of No Return August 1st, 2008 by downloadablemusic year: 2004 genre: techno 1. Dynamo - River of No Return.mp3 ( 6:14 ) 2. Dynamo - I Wish I was A Boy (the Chloes Returned remix).mp3 ( 4:27 ) source: vinyl tracks count: 2 album size: 14.59 mb album price: $ 0.40 Download: Dynamo - River of No Return Posted in Agency 1994, Angels of Venice, Boban Marcovic Orkestar and Dancing Theatre of Vadim, Boca Raton, Breaks FM (radio) (30 march 2003), Breathe, Christian Fis
http://downloadablemusic.gxblogs.com/2008/08/01/dynamo-river-of-no-return/

WISHFUL DRINKING -- Carrie Fisher's One Woman Show



So I finally got to sing "Do You Know The Way To San Jose?" on a plane bound for San Jose! My oldest daughter and I went to see WISHING DRINKING, Carrie Fisher's one woman show (created and performed by Carrie Fisher) at the San Jose Repertory Theatre last weekend.I have been a big fan of Carrie Fisher's since STAR WARS (eventhough I never really noticed the spotty British accent that fades in and out during the film until she pointed it out with a clip from STAR WARS!) I've loved her movies
http://blogwaybaby.com/archive/2008/08/wishful-drinking-carrie-fisher.html



No comments: